Booming business in Singapore: discover the possibilities.
This activity was originally planned for Tuesday 9 June 2020 but has been moved to Thursday 3 December 2020.
Do you want to do international business in the Far East? Then Singapore may already be on your radar. No? And yet the country has a lot of assets.
Five reasons why you should consider Singapore as a country for doing business:
- 3rd largest investor in Europe
- EU’s 14th largest trading partner in goods
- largest EU trading partner in the Association of Southeast Asian Nations (ASEAN)
- increasing bilateral direct investment (€334 billion in 2017)
- state visit of the Singaporean president to Belgium in 2020, bringing the country into even better focus
Wondering what business opportunities Singapore has to offer you? The Ambassador to Belgium, H.E. Mr. Ratnam, will tell you all about it during our Ambassador Lunch.
Get first-hand information and talk to fellow entrepreneurs who are already active there!
- 11.30 Arrival and welcome drink
- 11.45 Introduction by Voka
- 11.55 Presentation by Ambassador H.E. Mr. Ratnam
- 12.30 Q&A during an informal netwerklunch
- 14.00 End
Thursday 3 December 2020
11.30 to 14.00
35€ excl. VAT for Voka and BDA members
45€ excl. VAT for non-members
Koningsstraat 154 – 158
firstname.lastname@example.org or 0479 64 00 68
In cooperation with Voka Metropolitan and Voka Kamer van Koophandel Vlaams-Brabant.