- Professor of Practice International negotiations
Fields of specialisation:
- Improving methodologies and outcomes in international cross-cultural negotiations
- Technology Commercialisation & International Marketing
- The impact Internationalisation on cultural identity
- Trade agreements: the heartbeat of international trade
- Maximise the power of Strategic Alliances
- Organisational Agility & Resilience
- International Management Consultant & Executive Coach
- Senior Lecturer & Facilitator Executive Education programs
- Executive Corporate Trainer (in-house)
Negotiation expert and Technology & Innovation veteran Patrick E.J. Rottiers brings 30 years of international corporate know-how to the faculty.
Patrick’s unrivalled multi-cultural, multi-lingual expertise on 4 continents spans an exceptional range of sectors.
He has held numerous senior management roles in Europe, Africa and US.
A well-known senior lecturer in Australasia, Europe, China, Russia since 2008, Patrick is maybe best known as author and passionate presenter of acclaimed fast-paced Executive training in international trade & business development.
The quintessential ‘prac-ademic’, the blend of practitioner & academic, Patrick, when not teaching or training, is immersed in the multiple facets of international trade development.
Patrick is founder (1999) and managing director of PROconsulting International Ltd., a management-consulting firm with headquarters in New Zealand.
Patrick works 70% of the year in New Zealand. He works with over 40 companies a year, blue chip organisations, SMEs and start-ups, both in New Zealand and internationally, in sectors ranging from life sciences, agribusiness, embedded software, food (tech), IT health.
These businesses are the ‘research lab’ that makes Rottiers’ teachings so relevant, fresh & real: “Teach what you practice, practice what you teach”.