• CEO Profidyn, Director Profendo
• Expert in M&A, International Alliances and Business Development
• Member of the Advisory Board of Brussels Diplomatic Academy – VUB
• External expert at Brussels Diplomatic Academy – VUB
Fields of specialization:
- mergers and acquisitions
- international alliances
- corporate finance
- business development coach
Edwin Desmyter is CEO of Profidyn, consulting company on business growth. He managed international projects as strategic and financial adviser on mergers, acquisitions and alliances, marketing and business development for companies in chemical, steal, insurance, ICT, pharmaceutical and other industries. He realised more than twenty spin-offs (business plan, funding) and several successful M&A’s and joint ventures.
At VUB he is member to the advisory committee of the Brussels Diplomatic Academy, and he also teaches mergers & acquisitions and international alliances.
He is member of BAN Vlaanderen investors’ network; expert panel member and coach for fast growing companies; board member at several companies; seminar speaker; co-founder and director of Profendo, venture on M&A and financing activities.Back to overview