- Director – Global Employer Services
Fields of specialization:
- Co-ordination and steering of a comprehensive range of global employment solutions
- Supervision of engagements on Belgian based companies and multinationals
- Rendering individual tax advice on international and Belgian individual tax matters
- Implementation of restructuring opportunities and advice on equity incentives
Boris started his career at legacy Pricewaterhouse and moved to Arthur Andersen later on. He is now Director in the Global Employer Services (GES) practice of Deloitte in Belgium since 2008 and has a vast experience in international tax and in the coordination and steering of global mobility workforces of multinationals and European headquartered companies. Boris also deals with the design and leverage of tax and social security cost saving opportunities for compensation and benefit packages and polices including broad-based and management equity schemes.
Boris is a certified tax consultant and former guest lecturer at the Brussels Institute for Contemporary China Studies.
He holds a Master Law degree from the University of Ghent and a Master Tax Degree from the University of Brussels.