- Strategic Intelligence & Foresight Consultant, Interim Manager and Trainer
- IRCA Lead Auditor ISO 9001:2015 Quality Management
Fields of specialisation:
- Intelligence = Data collection (OSINT, HUMINT, SOCMINT), Analysis and Dissemination
- Foresight (prospective) = long term strategy building for a sector, a company or a territory
- Innovation = Streamline of processes from ideation to solutions deployment
- Quality = implementation and guidance for certification (change management), Risk management and Performance evaluation (KPI’s)
- Compliance = Inspections & internal audit on organization, Voice of Customers programme
Engineer in Business Administration, Anne never stop studying… languages, quality audits, open source intelligence techniques, … She took part to the High Studies Security & Defense. She was awarded a certificate in security management as well as in Foresight or how to anticipate the futures. She is also training to become a drone pilot.
She spent most of her 25 years+ career in B2B international environment.
These latest 10 years, she focused on Intelligence. She occupied different positions in this field, helping organizations to protect & develop their economic and scientific patrimony, monitor their environment, influence others and take better strategic decisions.
She covered several sectors and namely retail, transport & logistics, pharma, food & beverages, and more recently diamond industry, security and energy markets.
Today, she is acting as a consultant to help organizations:
- Setting up an intelligence framework
- Deepening or widening existing monitoring plans
- Proposing improvements and new approaches to streamline mission, vision, strategy and objectives
- Elaborating scenarios to anticipate possible futures
Her hobby also relates to protection, as she is a krav maga instructor, the Israeli self Defense system.
Back to overview